Q: right rear wheel making dragging noise after hitting curb

I wonder if I should even be driving it making this noise and what I might have broke hitting that curb

Hi there.

If you’re hearing a dragging noise from the wheel that hit the curb, it’s more than likely that you’ve either bent or damaged the wheel itself, a hub cap (if your car has one), or possibly suspension components. I would definitely recommend having your car inspected by a mobile mechanic that can come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection. This will allow them to test drive your car and attempt to replicate the sound you’re hearing; then inspect the vehicle to determine what damage exists. Then they can recommend the right repairs.