Q: How much does a app sensor cost and cost to repair

My vsa light my engine light comes on. It stop the car from going fast. I turn it off the vsa light goes off momentarily. But comes back on

That particular sensor is a dealer item only. You would need to call your local dealer for proper pricing. They should scan and check your car’s computer system for the bad sensor by looking at the data output by sensor. Who knows, it may be another issue causing your problem.

If you’d like a second opinion on this, contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your warning lights firsthand and suggest what to do from there. Best of luck.