Q: What does the parking brake on chime mean?

What does the parking brake on chime mean?

The parking brake on chime sounds when you begin to operate the vehicle while the parking brake is engaged.

Q: When I hit the brakes it makes a weird noise.

Hello. Shuddering or pulsating at the brake pedal can be caused by a few things. The first thing I would do is carefully examine the rotors. If they show any signs of severe wear, it may be possible that they...

Q: How do I adjust the volume limiter?

When the volume limiter feature is turned on, the volume of the sound system will be limited to a safe volume. To turn this feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel...

Q: What does the three way catalytic converter do?

Controlling engine emissions requires a lot of different components. Catalytic converters are part of your exhaust system, and are responsible for burning off harmful gases, or converting them into something harmless (like oxygen). Catalytic converters use precious metals like platinum,...