Q: What does the parking brake on chime mean?

What does the parking brake on chime mean?

The parking brake on chime sounds when you begin to operate the vehicle while the parking brake is engaged.

3. What does the parking brake on chime mean?

Q: I have a 2004 nissan quest van my v.d.c. light won't go off can u tell me any suggestions?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The VDC light illuminates when the Vehicle Dynamic Control system is not on, or is not working. Due to it being consistently illuminated, there is likely an issue with the system. The Dynamic Control...

Q: Transmission slips if I shut truck off and restart it will do fine for a few seconds then slip again

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The reason is starts slipping at 30 is this is where it needs to change to second gear or third gear. The problem is most likely the servo piston for the second gear engagement...

Q: How do I change the automatic gear?

Whenever your vehicle is turned off, it should be in P. However, when you drive, you’ll need to shift to a different position. To shift out of P, and into R, N, or D, depress the brake pedal, and press...