Q: What does the parking brake on chime mean?

What does the parking brake on chime mean?

The parking brake on chime sounds when you begin to operate the vehicle while the parking brake is engaged.

3. What does the parking brake on chime mean?

Q: Why is my car driving fine at first and then I hear a ticking sound whenever I press the gas? I also have hard brakes and steering.

Hi there. Typically when the Check Engine Light comes on, it indicates that the on board computer has detected an error code from either a sensor or a mechanical part on the vehicle. The ticking issue might be caused by...

Q: Q: Turn signals not flashing.

This is a common issue with many Ford vehicles. The faulty part would be your multifunction switch or turn signal switch. There is a mechanism that causes the switch to lock in place during a turn inside the switch that...

Q: How do I reset the Uconnect phone system?

If you would like to delete all of the data and reset your Ucconect phone system, you can do so easily with these steps. Press the Uconnect phone button, located on the steering wheel or the center console. When...