Q: What does the parking brake on chime mean?

What does the parking brake on chime mean?

The parking brake on chime sounds when you begin to operate the vehicle while the parking brake is engaged.

3. What does the parking brake on chime mean?

Q: I feel a solid bump when I hit the brakes

Have the vehicle driven to see if when the brakes are tough when the steering is pulled one way or the other. If it is, the problem is in the brakes or suspension on that side it pulls to. The...

Q: Stabilizer bar links/bushings

No they are not the same thing. Toe links are also called tie rods.

Q: How do I turn off the alarm?

If you or anyone else tries to open your vehicle while the doors are still locked and the alarm system is armed, then the alarm system will be activated. When this happens, your car’s horn will sound, and the headlights...