Q: What does the parking brake on chime mean?

What does the parking brake on chime mean?

A: The parking brake on chime sounds when you ...

The parking brake on chime sounds when you begin to operate the vehicle while the parking brake is engaged.

Q: I know my truck is a Sierra 2500, my question is can you interchange a 1978 GMC trucks brake booster with my 1997 GMC truck?

Hi there. The best thing to do is remove both brake boosters from the 1997 and the 1978 truck and look at them. As the years went on, then design of the brake boosters changed a little bit. You will...

Q: Check charging System light

The most common cause for the charging system light coming on is going to be the alternator. The battery is going dead due to the charging system is not recharging it and battery will go dead. In order to properly...

Q: How do you adjust the head restraints?

Your car’s head restraints are much more than simple headrests. They’re tied into your car’s seat belt and air bag system and play an important role in protecting your head during impacts. You can adjust them up or down to...