Q: What does the parking brake on chime mean?

What does the parking brake on chime mean?

The parking brake on chime sounds when you begin to operate the vehicle while the parking brake is engaged.

3. What does the parking brake on chime mean?

Q: I was driving the car and had to slam on brakes now they feel locked up what can it be

There are some recalls from Dodge for the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) which can possibly pertain to your vehicle. I recommend having the vehicle checked by a mechanic to assess the condition of your brakes or try having the dealer...

Q: Why is my 2002 Ford Explorer not starting

If there is an engine light on and the parts were replaced, then you can remove the battery cables and reset the computer. This will clear the light and allow the engine to start up if there is no issues...

Q: How do I adjust the height of the upper part of the seat belt?

The two front seats closest to the doors have adjustable shoulder belt height. The upper spot where the seat belt attaches to the vehicle can be moved up or down to adjust the height of the shoulder belt (upper part...