Q: What does the parking brake on chime mean?

What does the parking brake on chime mean?

A: The parking brake on chime sounds when you ...

The parking brake on chime sounds when you begin to operate the vehicle while the parking brake is engaged.

Q: My truck is vibrating when braking

Towing and the symptoms you are experiencing are probably unrelated. My guess is that your brake rotors are warped. Sometimes, warped rotors are more noticeable at certain speeds. This is a pretty easy fix, which can be cured with a...

Q: Engine starts up on cold start, shakes/struggles, and then shuts off.

Hello. I'm not sure what is meant by saying the O2 sensor and catalytic converter problem codes were not the problem. Several component issues could cause the behavior you are seeing - from a dirty, clogged, or failing idle air...

Q: How do I start the engine?

Once you get inside and get comfortable, the next step is to start your engine. Put the key into the ignition and turn it until the engine starts. On a model with an electronic key, you press the button...