Q: What does the parking brake on chime mean?

What does the parking brake on chime mean?

The parking brake on chime sounds when you begin to operate the vehicle while the parking brake is engaged.

What does the chime mean?

Some of your vehicle’s warning are audible. When this is the case, a chime will sound. There are four things that will cause a charm, and no other audible noise, to sound: 1. One of the front occupants does not...

How do you use the combination lap and shoulder belts correctly?

One of the most important things to do to provide better safety when you’re on the road is to buckle up. You should never, ever rely solely on the air bags to protect you or your passengers. Of course, you’ll...

Jerking/Vibrations

Hello, thank you for writing in. This is going to be a process of elimination. You want to start with the simplest fixes which include balancing, aligning, and properly inflating the tires. From there, or during that process of removing...