Q: What does the parking brake on chime mean?

What does the parking brake on chime mean?

A: The parking brake on chime sounds when you ...

The parking brake on chime sounds when you begin to operate the vehicle while the parking brake is engaged.

Q: My brakes started grinding for no reason

You may have a problem with the wheel bearing that is noisy when you have weight of the vehicle on it. If the noise is a constant grinding noise, then it is most likely the bearing. If the noise is...

Q: How can I tell what amp my alternator is?

Hey there. You should have a stamp on the alternator with a part number and amperage. The part number that starts with F3UZ is the 130 amp, and the F1TZ is the 95 amp. You can use either one. If...

Q: How do I manually recline the front seats?

The manual reclining lever is located on the outside of the driver and passenger seats. To recline, pull the lever upward, and lean backwards until the seat is in your desired setting. To return the seat upright, pull the lever...