Q: I'm trying to replace my antenna assy coil from the ignition area inside of the car where the key goes. Do u know of a video on it

I'm trying to replace my antenna assy coil from the ignition area inside of the car where the key goes. Do u know of a video about this. Dealer says it's an easy fix but it's just about got me about to junk it

The best place to look for videos on automotive repairs would be Youtube.com. I know that there is a guy from 1A Auto who is often on there filming various repairs being done to show people how to do them. You might also check a Chilton or Haynes manual for further instructions on this repair. If all else fails and you are still in doubt about this repair, I would recommend consulting with your local dealership about the repair since they seem to be fairly knowledgable on it.

3. I'm trying to replace my antenna assy coil from the ignition area inside of the car where the key goes. Do u know of a video on it