Q: My washer reservoir leaks.

Will it be necessary to remove the front bumper to get access to it ? Or like the Accord, access it by removing the wheel and back panel behind the fender ? Thanks for your input

Hello, thank you for writing in. The removal procedure for your vehicle will be very close to the older model that you have experience with. You may be able to swing just removing the tire and wheel well, but it is advised that you take off the bumper first as well. Not only will this give you more room to work with, but it will make the reservoir’s mounting screws more accessible. If you do not want to take off the bumper, scout out the mounting bolts and how you are going to remove them with the tools you have available. If you require any further assistance, contact our service department to schedule an appointment at your home or office.