Q: My temperature gage is going up and down just got a water pump new thermostat heating sensor new radiator cap help

My temperature gage is going up and down but never go to hot I got a new water pump thermostat and heat sensor and a new radiator cap can someone help me

If the gauge is fluctuating "rapidly", it might be a gauge/sensor/wiring electrical fault. The engine temperature can be measured directly using a scan tool or infrared thermometer. If this fluctuation did not occur prior to the cooling system work, it is also possible that there is trapped air in the cooling system, which occurred when coolant was refilled in the system. To have the cause of the problem identified and resolved, the recommended service is a gauge inspection. However, if it turns out that the issue is not the gauge, but rather a cooling system fault, the mechanic will certainly let you know of that as well. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My temperature gage is going up and down just got a water pump new thermostat heating sensor new radiator cap help