Q: Brakes and white smoke coming out

My brakes went out i couldnt stop i pulled the emergency brake nd it finally came to one i park the car....a hour or so later i start the car nd pushed the brakes all this white smoke started coming out nd water is leaking from the tail pipe what is wrong with my car :(

It sounds like you may have overheated the engine or a head and intake gasket blew out. This would account for the white smoke from the tail pipe. The loss of brakes was most likely due to the engine’s loss of vacuum in the intake or engine itself, near the hose that gives vacuum to the brakes.

Your master cylinder may of also blew out and leaked brake fluid into the vacuum brake booster and into the intake. The only way to tell would be to check your brake fluid level to see if most or all of the fluid is gone.

If it is then you have a bad master cylinder and brake booster. If the fluid is still there then check to see if the coolant is low in the radiator overflow after your engine has cooled down. If the coolant is low then the engine has a blown head gasket and intake gasket.

If you need help with these checks, consider getting help a certified mechanic who can inspect your brake system and engine in order to find the source of the problem. Once this is done, an accurate repair can be made.