Q: About how long should it take to replace the high pressure power steering line on a 2013 Cadillacs cts

About how long does it take to replace a high pressure power steering line on a 2013 Cadillac cts

Hello, thank you for writing in. Estimated times for your repair range from 1-2 hours. Most technicians and shops charge a minimum hourly charge for labor, on top of the cost for parts and fluids. Your shop should keep track of the time it took and pro-rate those charges to the exact time it took them. For a quote from us, or to schedule an appointment, contact our service department.

3. About how long should it take to replace the high pressure power steering line on a 2013 Cadillacs cts