Q: If I have a ball joint replaced on a Kia Sorento will I need an alignment?

If I have a ball joint replaced on a 2011 Kia Sorento will I need an alignment?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Kia Sorento. Any time you replace suspension components, the alignment should at least be checked and/or performed. If you need some assistance with the replacement of your ball joints, consider YourMechanic. One of our mobile technicians will also be able to inspect the suspension system to see if an alignment is necessary. Best of luck.

3. If I have a ball joint replaced on a Kia Sorento will I need an alignment?