Q: cut off while driving and running rough

asked by on October 01, 2016

While driving engine cuts off and now it's running rough and check engine light is on. What can cause this

Car is stalling Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there, many different faults will cause your 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan to run poorly and shut off. The most common would be the spark plugs, plug wires, coil, fuel pump, fuel filter, alternator, vacuum leak, battery, wiring harness fault or oxygen sensor. Since so many different faults can cause your vehicle to run poorly it should be diagnosed properly to avoid unnecessary repairs. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will perform an vehicle inspection to diagnose your running poorly and make any repairs required.