Q: Headlight not working properly.

My headlight is flickering.

Headlight is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

A flickering headlight means one of two things. Either the headlights is faulty because the filament inside has broken and is intermittently making contact, or there is a problem in the electrical supply for the bulb such as a bad ground. On vehicle it is necessary to remove part of the bumper to gain access to the headlamp assembly. I would suggest that you ask for help from a mechanic to check to see if the headlight is bad or if you have an electrical system fault that needs diagnosed.