Q: The uconnect in my Jeep is not working properly.

my jeep patriot 2011 is having issues with the bluetooth uconnect. When i try to make a phone call or when i receive one there is a static noise instead of hearing the person talk. It works fine when i play music from my phone.

Typically this type of issue involves a problem with the radio or media interface in the vehicle. There may be a loose connection or there may be a software update available to correct the concern. The best place to have this concern resolved may be the dealership where the necessary equipment to diagnose these types of concerns are readily available.

3. The uconnect in my Jeep is not working properly.