Q: where can i find a serivce and repair manual for my 2012 chevrolet captiva?

where can I find a service and repair manual for my 2012 Chevrolet captiva?

The Shop Manuals are vended by the OEM dealers. Your best bet is to just visit the Parts Department of any GM dealer and they can order a copy for you. Factory Shop Manuals are also sold on websites such as Ebay and that is a good source for older cars (your car is new enough that the dealer should be able to order the manual for you). I do see the Shop Manual on Ebay for the 2013 Captiva Sport model year but I do not see a copy for 2012. Ebay inventory constantly changes though and so you can be sure it will eventually be listed there. There are on-line versions of the manual as well but you will be much better off having a complete paper copy at hand due to large amount of information to go through. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. where can i find a serivce and repair manual for my 2012 chevrolet captiva?