Q: Car shaking and other issues

My control bars are seriously out of whack. My steering wheel shakes really bad and the car is pulling to the right. In addition, my ABS indicator light is on, I have some wires that need replacing, one of my fog lights is out, and my front right wheel hub needs checking.

It appears that your Pontiac is in need of some serious attention with the suspension, brake and the electrical systems. Because Your G6 has so much going on, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic as soon as possible to stop by and go over your vehicle with you. Once there, they will be able to perform a test drive and confirm all of your vehicle’s concerns, as well as thoroughly inspect each of the systems individually, giving each attention in order to identify what is causing your car’s shaking and electrical issues. They will also be able to assist you with all of the repairs necessary to get your Pontiac running reliably again.