Q: Brakes gradually tighten on all four wheels while driving and not applying the brake pedal

Have replaced Power Brake Booster and all 4 (each wheel) rubber hoses. Begin driving with no problem, brakes are responsive and operate normal. After 10-20 minutes of driving, ALL 4 wheels begin to drag until the car struggles to even move. Pull over and pop the hood, pull the Vacuum line to the Power Booster and instantly the brakes release. Place the vacuum hose back on and they operate normally for a short time til the vacuum pressure increases again repeating the cycle.

Hi there. Sounds like the vacuum check valve on the brake booster is stuck. I recommend replacing the vacuum check valve and the brakes will work normally. If you need further assistance with your brakes sticking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.