Q: My car is jerking. When I plug in the idling sensor, especially after driving a few kilimeters and when I unplug it, the car travels well

The car travel well without the idling sensor but is taking a lot of fuel, when i plug in the sensor the car idle well but when moving few kilometer it start to jerk like is cuting fuel

Hi - it is quite possible your engine is running in "open loop" when the idle sensor is disconnected, simply because the engine computer realizes that a crucial sensor is missing. By design, open loop running will be a richer mixture, with poor fuel economy. The idle sensor has no real purpose once the car is driving at most any speed. When the idle sensor is plugged back in, the computer is trying to adjust fuel mixture as it should, but other sensor problems (which should be setting the Check Engine Light) are overwhelming it. Check for the problem codes being set, and diagnosis will become easier.

• My car is jerking. When I plug in the idling sensor, especially after driving a few kilimeters and when I unplug it, the car travels well