Q: Hear rattling coming from back end of car especially when I go over bumps. Is that a stabilizer problem?

Can this be a stabilizer problem/link?

A: Hello - it is certainly possible that the n...

Hello - it is certainly possible that the noise is a worn, or loose, stabilizer (aka sway bar) link. It could also be a loose shock mount, trailing arm or other control arm that is loose. I would recommend having a [Car Is Making a Noise Inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-making-a-noise-inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. This will ensure that whatever is making the noise is not a safety issue in addition to solving an annoying rattle.