Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: How do I set park lock mode?

When your car is in park lock mode, all of the doors and the trunk will automatically lock when you depress the brake pedal and shift your vehicle out of P. You can manually set park lock mode with a...

Q: Low Fuel Light on with fuel in tank

The fuel level sensors on some of these vehicles tend to be misread by the computer, causing faults in the system. The fuel sensor would need to be inspected, and the engine computer scanned, to see if the codes received...

Q: What does the vehicle stability assist (VSA) Off light mean?

The vehicle stability assist (VSA) Off light is located on the instrument panel and illuminates whenever the VSA system is deactivated. When the VSA system is reactivated, the light will disappear. Tip The VSA Off light will briefly illuminate when...