Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use unleaded gasoline, with an o...

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

Q: What does the Service Traction Control message mean?

The Service Traction Control message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, there is an issue with the traction control system (TCS), and your vehicle needs to be serviced. After the TCS issue...

Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

Q: How do I alter the cruise control speed?

You can adjust the cruise control speed while the system is in use. To increase the speed, press the RES/+ button. Pressing this button will increase the speed by 1mph. Pressing and holding the button will increase the speed consistently...