Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use unleaded gasoline, with an o...

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

Q: How do I use my manual rearview mirror?

Rearview mirrors are a great tool to have when changing lanes and reversing your vehicle. You can find your rearview mirror on your car’s ceiling, centered above your console, at the front. If you need a better view of what’s...

Q: Fuel not getting to engine

I would start by checking the fuel pump relay which is located on the passenger side under the hood up against the firewall. Test this to be sure it is working correctly as this is what signals the fuel pump...

Q: Going through too many batteries

If you have replaced your battery four times since 2012 then you are having an issue with your charging system that should be diagnosed. There are a few Technical Service Bulletins(TSB) that could address your issue. The first two are...