Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: What does the traction control system (TCS) off light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The traction control system (TCS) off light is located on your instrument panel. When the light is illuminated, it means that the TCS/StabiliTrak button has been pressed to turn off the traction control. Tip The TCS off light will briefly...

Q: Q: Crank no start

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Ford Explorer. It sounds to me like you either have no fuel or bad fuel at the injectors, or no spark to spark plugs. Try to narrow the problem to one...

Q: How do I set up text message notice?

When the text message notice feature is turned on, the audio system will alert you whenever you receive a new message. Changing the settings only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to...