Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: How do I turn the trailer sway feature on or off?

The trailer sway is a safety feature that helps keep a trailer from swaying when you are towing. You can turn the feature on or off with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel...

Q: Car jolts on starting and sometimes is fine

The vehicle may have more than one problem and would need to be thoroughly checked in order to properly diagnose the problem. I would recommend having a certified mechanic test the system's computer and perform a road test to see...

Q: How do I set the park all doors unlock mode?

When your vehicle is set to park all doors unlock mode, then all of the car’s doors will be automatically unlocked when you place the shift lever in P and depress the brake pedal. To set the park all doors...