Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

I hear a whining noise as my vehicle increases speed.

These types of noises can generally come from a faulted cv axle or badly worn wheel bearing on the vehicle. A cv axle with torn grease boots may make more noise during tight cornering and a worn wheel bearing will...

Can I Drive Without Any Mirrors If It’s an Emergency?

If the judge’s daughter is in labor and you are rushing her to the hospital then, yes, you can! But otherwise, you might get a ticket. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards state that you should have an interior mounted mirror...

Car lunges first gear

It sounds like your 2002 Honda Passport may have a problem with your transmission still. The RPMs rising and the transmission then lunging into gear is referred to as slipping. This can be due to internal transmission damage or just...

What happens if the power steering system stops working?

The power steering system in your car is not “essential”, but it sure does help. If you’ve never driven a car without power steering, count yourself lucky. Just turning the wheel was a chore. The power steering system in your...

At 60 mph tachometer fluctuates between 3000 and red line

Hello. The Electric Code Detector is a component of the fuse block that detects increased electrical power needed and increases the idle speed to allow the alternator to provide more power. There is a specific test from Honda to determine...

How do I set the ignition switch all door unlock mode?

When your car is in ignition switch all door unlock mode, then all of the doors will automatically unlock when the car is turned off. As soon as the ignition switch is turned out of the On setting, all four...

What does the Ice Possible Drive with Care message mean?

The Ice Possible Drive with Care message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then the system has detected that the roads may be icy, and you should adjust your driving accordingly.

How do I release the parking brake?

Releasing the parking brake is very easy. With your right foot, depress the standard braking pedal. While the pedal is depressed, use your left foot to depress the parking brake pedal fully, at which point it will release.

How do I adjust the side view mirrors in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

You can control your side view mirrors with the side view switches, which are located on the control panel on the inside of the driver’s door. At the top of this control panel are two buttons, labeled “L” and “R”...