Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

How do I clean the rear park assist sensors?

If your rear park assist sensors get too dirty, the system will not work. When that happens, your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) will give you a warning saying “CLEAN PARK ASSIST SENSORS”. The park assists sensors are along the...

2012 Honda CRV door key turns freely but does not lock or unlock the door

An image of the parts involved can be found at this link. A more complete image of the lock and mechanism is available within the Factory Service Manual but I cannot reproduce that image here. Suffice it to say, if...

Broke my AC with a rock

I can understand why this situation would be such a disappointment. It's never fun to drive in the heat due a broken A/C system, or have to deal with the smell of exhaust fumes while driving on the freeway in...