Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

Q: How do you lock the passenger windows?

Sometimes, particularly if you’re riding with Children, you want to make sure that the windows stay up. This is easy with the Altima. Just use the window lock button on the driver front power window panel. Here’s how to use...

Q: My truck decelerated from 65mph on a flat surface without any warning.

First check for any fuel in the fuel tank. If there is fuel in the fuel tank, then turn on the key and listen for the fuel pump to hum. If there is not humming sound, then check the fuel...

Q: Taillights not working

The taillights would need to be checked to see if water has gotten into the lights and caused a problem with the bulbs sockets, particularly if they are getting power from the light switch. I recommend having a mechanic, like...