Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use unleaded gasoline, with an o...

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

Q: How do I use the lane change signal feature?

The lane change signal feature flashes the turn signal three times to let surrounding drivers know that you are changing lanes. To use this feature, pull up or push down on the turn signal level and immediately release.

Q: Do I really need to use high octane fuel or can I use mid grade (occasionally)?

If your vehicle is required to use high octane fuel, then using anything else can cause damage to the pistons and valves in the engine. When you say you cannot hear any pinging when you are using mid grade fuels...

Q: What does the Washer Lever warning light mean?

The Washer Lever warning light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the windshield wiper washer fluid level is low.