Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

I unknowingly drove my car for the last 5,000 miles without an air filter, what potential damage has been done?

I do believe that no serious damage would have occurred. The air filter is made to prevent any leaves or other debris from entering the engine. However, due to the design of many newer intake systems, the debris would likely...

Rust spots on Pearl Red hood - repaint whole hood or spot-fix

Hello. If the chip damage is already showing rust, you will want the hood properly re-painted, with rust-treatment of the damaged spots of course. The old adage "rust never sleeps" is true - if you have rust showing now, it...

How do I use the coat hook?

Your car has a coat hook that you can use for hanging clothes. The hook is located on the grab handle above the left rear door. To access the coat hook, manually pull it down. The coat hook will fold...