Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: What does the slip indicator Warning Light mean?

The slip indicator Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When the light is illuminated then either the TRAC (traction control) or VSC (vehicle stability control) system is malfunctioning. As the TRAC and VSC systems help keep your car...

Q: Filling an MDX Acura with diesel instead of regular 2002 Acura MDX

Hello - your best bet is to have the diesel fuel drained from the fuel tank by a professional mechanic, replace the fuel filter, then refill with premium fuel (for highest possible octane rating to compensate for effects of any...

Q: Fast Idle does not activate when A/C Compressor engages.

The idle is not supposed to increase in speed when your compressor engages, rather the throttle plate should adjust at the same time the A/C engages to maintain the same RPM at idle. This will keep the idle the same...