Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: Q: How do I break in the vehicle?

If your vehicle is new, it will need to be broken in as the engine and brakes get their first work. Breaking in your vehicle can greatly improve its health and lifespan. There are a few different things you should...

Q: What does the low fuel level Warning Light mean in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The low fuel level Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your vehicle is running low on fuel. When you notice the light come on, refuel your car as soon as possible. After refueling, the...

Q: How do I display a text message?

Your system can display and read text messages to you. To have the messages displayed and read, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Text Message, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate...