Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use unleaded gasoline, with an o...

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

Q: How do I adjust the height of the shoulder belt?

The front driver and passenger seats have adjustable shoulder belts on the three-point seat belts. This allows the belts to be adjusted vertically. To adjust the shoulder belt, locate the belt guide, which will be on the inside of the...

Q: Sluggishness and Breaks

Hello, there is a variety of causes for the vehicle feeling sluggish. If there is a Check Engine Light on the dashboard and the vehicle than diagnosis with a scan tool will be required. If no Check Engine Light...

Q: How do I turn on shuffle?

When in shuffle mode, the audio system will play all of the songs on the disc in random mode. You can turn on shuffle very easily: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to RDM IN DISC...