Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use unleaded gasoline, with an o...

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

Q: What do I do if the engine temperature gets too hot?

The engine temperature of your truck is important to keep an eye on. It is critical to safe vehicle operation and it is important to take the correct steps if overheating occurs. When the engine temperature gets too hot. ...

Q: After six months parked, engine turns if add starter fluid

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that you do indeed have some sort of fuel problem. The first thing I would check, however, is the condition of the fuel. If the vehicle has been sitting for six months,...

Q: ABS light on

This may be an issue of a faulty ABS control module or possibly faulty wheel sensors. The ABS control module controls the activation of the ABS system based upon inputs from the ABS wheel sensors. When this module is not...