Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use unleaded gasoline, with an o...

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

Q: How do I engage the parking brake?

The parking brake is a very important safety feature that keeps your vehicle from rolling away when parked. To engage the parking brake, press down on the parking brake pedal, which is to the left of the brake pedal.

Q: Fuel gauge doesn't work correctly

It sounds like either the gauge itself may have failed or the sending unit for the fuel gauge that is connected to the fuel pump has failed. On most vehicles there is a floatation device that is connected to the...

Q: driver side axle repair seal is leaking honda crv 2014

If you are referring to the CV axle seal that is within the side case of the transaxle (i.e., transmission fluid is leaking), the service to request to get that leak repaired is axle shaft seal replacement. It is a...