Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

Q: What is the side air bag cutoff system?

The side air bag cutoff system is designed to help keep the front passenger safe. This system controls whether or not the passenger side air bag is turned on, based on the height of the passenger in the seat, and...

Q: When I try to accelerate it won't get up to speed and acts as if it's not getting enough gas. I changed my fuel filter and still nothing.

This sounds like you may be having a fuel delivery problem which us usually a result of the motor starving for fuel causing a lack of acceleration as you describe. This may be can be caused by many different things...

Q: If I provide the Window regulator with motor how much do you charge for labor?

Hi Rajender, Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the window regulator for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor. Please give...