Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use unleaded gasoline, with an octane number of 87 or higher.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: What does the Master warning light on the dash mean?

The Master Warning Light is usually accompanied by another warning light, and indicates that one or more warning systems have been detected. The Master Warning Light ranges in its levels of significance and severity. It is important to check your...

Q: what happens if you add a lead substitute to an engine that run premium unleaded?

You should not add any lead replacements in this engine since the pistons and valve train is designed to not use it or need it. Lead was used to cool and lubricate the valves in older engines from the 60...

Q: What does the fuel gauge show?

The fuel gauge is located on the instrument panel, and tells you how full your fuel tank is. The gauge has an F (Full) on one end, and an E (Empty) on the other. Where the hand points to lets...