Q: When I set the alarm only the left side indicator lights flash, the right no light flash. the alarm work OK.

I would like to know why only one side front and back indicators lights do not flash when I arm the alarm. Apart for that the alarm work fine, it's not a big problem but annoying.

When the alarm was installed the alarm output wire for the lights need to be tied into a parking light circuit or turn signal circuit. Whom ever installed your unit hooked the light output wire to only the left turn lights. There is not a problem and if you wanted it to be fixed it would need to be rewired.

• When I set the alarm only the left side indicator lights flash, the right no light flash. the alarm work OK.