Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-gbb1drjs:173:8

Q: Oil pressure and idle drop when shifting into gear

When shifting into any gear idle and oil pressure drops shuts off sometimes.had transmission rebuilt few months ago don't know if that has anything to do with.

A: This may be a result of low transmission fl...

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel speed sensors, throttle position sensors, turbine speed sensor, and transmission fluid temperature sensors that all direct information to it in order for it to perform it’s function. If the throttle position sensor is not receiving the correct signal from the transmission control module, this may also be what is causing the vehicle to stall. When the engine stall, this will also by default cause the oil pressure to drop as the engine rpm's slow down. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your transmission control module.