Q: Where is located the sensor camshaft on my avenger 2009 2.4l?

I'm need to replece the sensor camshaft ,but I don't find it

Hi there. The camshaft position sensor is located in the back of the engine next to the EGR engine gas recirculation valve attached to the cylinder head under the valve cover. It would be round with two bolts and have a harness hooked onto the sensor. If you need further assistance with locating the camshaft position sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Where is located the sensor camshaft on my avenger 2009 2.4l?