Q: Noticed strange vibration in car

As I was driving home I noticed a strange vibration coming from the driver's side by the tire.

Having one of your tires begin to make noise can never lead to a good feeling. In situations involving tires, there can be a few reasons why you would notice a strange vibration and noise near the it. The wheel may have become unbalanced, or it may be a sign that the wheel bearing is starting to fail. In a situation like this, I recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and perform a test drive on your Chevy Tahoe. They will have the experience needed to identify why your Tahoe is having this issue. They will also be able to perform the repairs necessary to eliminate the vibration so you can have a smooth ride on your commute.

3. Noticed strange vibration in car