Q: Transmission cooler line leaking

The transmission cooler line leaks at the radiator connection.

A: Hi there. It is very common to see leaks at...

Hi there. It is very common to see leaks at this connection. The metal transmission cooler line connects to the radiator with a set of flare fittings. It is common for these to either come loose or to become warped and start leaking. You can check to see if the connections are loose and tighten them up until they are snug. You want to use a flare wrench for this to prevent from warping the connections. If they are tight then you need to see if the connections look crooked. If they are then they may be cross threaded. If they are then it may need a new radiator and new connections for the hoses. I would get some assistance from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, as he/she would be able to diagnose your leaking issue.