Q: Why does my tire sounds so loud when I turn my wheel?

Every morning when I turn my car on when I am about to leave and turn my wheel to the right or left it starts doing a loud noise until I stop turning. I changed the tie rod but I still hear this sound? What can it be?

Hello. It all depends on the sound you are hearing. If it is a whining sound, then you may be low on power steering fluid caused by a leak in the system or a defective power steering pump. If the noise is a squeak, then you may have bad ball joints, bad strut bearings on top of the struts, or struts that are bad. I can only recommend having a mechanic inspect the noise in person to pinpoint the fault and recommend a repair path for you.