Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1daqaarjs:173:8

Q: Horn/Chime will not sound when I activate alarm.

I took my Maxima to have all four struts/shock absorbers replaced. After I picked the vehicle and arrived home I notice the horn did not sound when I hit the alarm button on my Nissan remote. I checked all doors and everything was closed and secured.

A: Hi there. Replacement of the struts should ...

Hi there. Replacement of the struts should have no affect on the horn as there would have been no reason to remove any part of that system. First, does the horn work if you press the horn button? If so, then the "body control module" could be at fault. If the horn does not work, there could be a couple of things going on. Check the fuses and relay and replace as necessary to recheck operation. If the horn is still inoperative, check for voltage at the horn while the button is pressed. If there is no voltage there, this could be a broken wire in the spiral cable/clock spring. The airbag would need to be removed to replace this wire and should be done by a qualified technician for safety. If you would like to have this checked, your best bet may be to take this to the dealer to have this resolved.