Q: What would be the best type of full synthetic oil and filter to replace in my truck?

asked by on November 21, 2016

What would be the best type of full synthetic oil and the best filter for my truck? And how much oil does my truck take?

Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

The type of oil that should be used for a specific application depends largely on the driver’s driving habits, the environment in which the car is driven, the mileage on the car’s engine and the limits that the engine may be pushed to. Depending on your geographical location, you may want a thicker oil (when the weather is warmer) or a thinner oil (when the weather is colder). Oil viscosity plays a very large part in the performance of the engine oil doing its job correctly. There are numerous synthetic performance oils on the market. Some of the top oils regularly used in the market today are: Mobil 1, Valvoline MaxLife and Pennzoil, however these are just a few to name. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to perform an oil change service on your car to determine the best option for your vehicle.