Q: My clutch pedal sucked to the floor just had the clutch replaced two months ago 2000 Ford F350 Super Duty

Clutch is stuck to floor it went out two months ago making a whining noise today the pedal just sprung to the floor

Hello - your symptoms suggest the clutch hydraulics or mechanical linkage components have failed completely. The OEM clutch line includes a "quick-connect" fitting that may have come loose or failed, given the recent maintenance. Checking the fluid level, and that connection would be a good place to start. I recommend a clutch inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My clutch pedal sucked to the floor just had the clutch replaced two months ago 2000 Ford F350 Super Duty