Q: Have 2011 Chevy Malibu car completely died while at stop sign with foot on brake would not start after that could that be the thro

Was driving my car last night on my way to work started with a no problem got to a red light stopped while sitting there car died when light turned green the car just would not go turned it turn the key over to the opposition tried to restart several times it sounded like it wanted to start but it wouldn't catch fire could that be the throttle body

Hi there. It is possible that the throttle body might be the source of this problem, but also the mass air flow sensor, fuel pump relay or one of multiple ignition system components. The best way to determine what is causing this problem is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car starts then dies inspection.

3. Have 2011 Chevy Malibu car completely died while at stop sign with foot on brake would not start after that could that be the thro