Q: fan somehow putting hole in radiator

My son's car has had the radiator fan somehow bore a hole in radiator. This has happen twice in 3 month. Had a reputable shop replace it the first time but couldn't tell me why it happened. happened again 3 months later comma shop that did the work replace the radiator and fan the second time at no charge. but still no reasoning as to why it happened
check all bolts and brackets to make sure they are in the correct place. They have also check to make sure it is the correct fan fan shroud and radiator help please My car has 109000 miles.

Hi there. If all the mountings are secure, the only thing I can think of is something that is pushing the fan into the radiator. Have the engine and transmission mounts checked. If the engine and transmission are moving around more that normal, the engine may be bumping the fan into the radiator. You may want to try having another qualified professional take a closer look at the car in order to see if they can pinpoint the cause of this problem.