Q: IAC or Fuel Pump?

My car idles with high RPMs or slightly low RPM. When I let off the gas too quickly it will sometimes die. I have to gas it a little when i start it sometimes.

Hi There, Based on what you are describing this could be related to either the idle air control valve or the fuel pump as they both impact the flow of the air/fuel charge into the motor. I would be inclined to check the idle air control valve first as it is easier to access and much more common to fail than the fuel pump. The symptoms you are indicating also definitely point more to a faulty idle control valve.

3. IAC or Fuel Pump?