Q: Is the check Fuel Fill Inlet a major issue? And how much does it cost to fix it?

asked by on November 28, 2016

is the check Fuel Fill Inlet a major issue? And how much does it cost to fix it?

There is a manufacturer extended warranty free one time replacement for the fuel inlet pipe on your vehicle. The extended warranty is for up to 150,000 miles and 15 years. The coverage is under 13N01 and you should call the dealer and see if your vehicle is covered under this to replace the fuel inlet for you. If it is not covered then we can quote the replacement for you with the updated parts.