Q: 2004 Acura MDX brake lights not working. VSA light on with a yellow triangle. Drive & shifting works good

asked by on June 26, 2017

Brake lights not working. Driving fine & able to shift gears. VSA light on & yellow triangle

Brake light is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The vehicle stability assist (VSA) Off light is located on the instrument panel and illuminates whenever the VSA system is deactivated. When the VSA system is reactivated, the light will disappear. If the brake lights are not working, it could be caused by a damaged brake switch (located under the brake pedal), a damaged electrical relay, broken fuse or both bulbs are broken. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a brake lights not working inspection, so they can determine what repairs are needed to resolve your problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr