Q: steering and front wheels.

asked by on August 28, 2016

Hi mate, long story short it started very minor, now its dangerous.. The steering wheel pulls to the right A LOT.. And front wheels feel as though they're Just being pushed, can hear skid sounds on smooth road. Not rotating at all like they should be. They feel stiff.

Wheel Bearings Replacement $94.60 - $550.03 Get a Quote
Brake Pads Replacement $125.62 - $449.32 Get a Quote
Steering wheel does not respond properly Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

This is most likely a wheel bearing or brake problem. When brake pads drag against the brake rotors, this can cause the vehicle to pull to one side or the other depending on which rotor is being dragged. Additionally, if a wheel bearing is bad, this can also cause the same effect which will also make the noise you are describing. Since the car is unsafe to drive, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile experts can come to your home to diagnose your steering pull and help you fix it accordingly.