My 2017 Honda Civic EX honks/beeps when I turn it on. How...

Q: My 2017 Honda Civic EX honks/beeps when I turn it on. How do I fix that?

asked by on February 09, 2018

My 2017 Honda Civic EX honks/beeps when I turn it on. Why does it do that and how do i fix it?

A number of things may cause the horn to malfunction which may cause it to randomly fail or continuously go off. The horn switch may be faulty or can short circuit causing this to happen. The horn relay may also malfunction causing the horn to work intermittently. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your horn.