Need part replaced and already have it on order will a me...

Q: Need part replaced and already have it on order will a mechanic from this site come put it in for me?

asked by on August 15, 2017

I'm wanting to know if I order a part from somewhere else for my vehicle will somebody from your mechanics come fix my vehicle its for my neutral safety switch

Hi Kelly. I have forwarded your inquiry to our service department, so they can follow up with your inquiry. Typically we like to use recommended OEM replacement parts for the services our mobile mechanics complete, to reduce the potential of parts not fitting correctly. This is especially critical with a neutral safety switch. They should be replying to you via email to let you know if this is possible. Thanks again for contacting us!