Q: Q: transmission

I went around the corner the truck died, put it in park started it and it acted like it was engaged in gear, put it in drive and couldn't get the motor to rev up or take off

It sounds like you are having a problem with your transmission’s shifting mechanisms. Have the shift linkage checked to see if the cable bushings are worn out. A mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can give your car’s transmission an inspection to let you know if you need the shifter cable or bushings, or anything else, replaced.

3. Q: transmission