Q: Bluetooth prevents accessing Destination Assist

The Bluetooth in my car is causing problems. When I manually turned Bluetooth off on the phone, I was not able to have Destination Assist help me. The phone was in general settings.The inconsistency of Bluetooth means that I can not leave it enabled while I'm driving or else I can’t use Destination Assist, which helps me save time when driving to business appointments. It displays that my phone is in use, when it is not. This is an intermittent problem and I have been to the service department. They couldn't replicate the problem, so they aren't able to fix it. In your professional experience, what can I do to correct this Bluetooth problem?

Hello there, a few different faults can cause the bluetooth system to act up like this. The most common issues include a wiring fault, phone incompatibility, or bluetooth module failure. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the bluetooth issue you are having. It may take several times before the fault is able to be duplicated since it is an intermittent issue.