Q: Would a engine mount be the cause of my car idling bad in gear sometimes it feels like it's going to turn off

Would a engine mount be the cause of my car idling bad in gear sometimes it feels like it's going to turn off sometimes it does it not always but yes it shakes a lot and I badly need motor mounts do you think that's why it's idling feeling stuttering like it's going to turn off ?

Hi there. The motor mounts when damaged or worn out can cause serious vibrations, but it is highly unlikely that they are causing the engine to run rough to the point it want to stall. This is most likely caused by a fuel system restriction, meaning dirty fuel injectors, throttle body, mass air flow sensor and more. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine vibrates inspection, so they can isolate the source of this problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. Would a engine mount be the cause of my car idling bad in gear sometimes it feels like it's going to turn off