Q: Front end damage from hitting a curb. Left front wheel/suspension damage.

What would the estimate repair cost be excluding body damage (involves from fenders, front fascia, etc.

A: Hi there. I'm sorry to hear about the d...

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear about the damage incurred on your car. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. They are trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and accurately estimate the costs to repair. Try contacting a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair, and they should be able to help sort this out for you.