Q: Front end damage from hitting a curb. Left front wheel/suspension damage.

What would the estimate repair cost be excluding body damage (involves from fenders, front fascia, etc.

Hi there. I’m sorry to hear about the damage incurred on your car. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. They are trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and accurately estimate the costs to repair. Try contacting a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair, and they should be able to help sort this out for you.

• Front end damage from hitting a curb. Left front wheel/suspension damage.