Q: Dodge Ram 1500 won't go over 20 miles it's a 2007

The truck won't go over 20 miles

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Lisa. Without knowing specifics about what may have occurred prior to your truck only going 20 mph, it’s hard to give you accurate advice. It’s possible that your truck may have a transmission issue, which typically triggers a limp mode; which reduces the vehicles ability to accelerate. To diagnose this, you’ll have to contact a professional mechanic to complete a check engine light inspection first; so they can download error codes and determine what might be causing this problem.