Q: Car starts, but doesn't stay started.

I just replaced the battery. I am able to get the car started, but it dies soon after starting.

A: The problem you describe can be the cranksh...

The problem you describe can be the crankshaft position sensor. The sensor is a major failure on these vehicles and can cause no starts or intermittent starts and stalls. Have a qualified mechanic test you car with an approved scanner to see if a signal is coming from the sensor. Another issue can be the antitheft system causing issues and would need to be diagnosed by a qualified mechanic with the mercedes factory special scanner.