Q: Inner & outer tie rod specs

Torque specs for inner & outer tie rods on a 2004 buick lesabre

Hello.The tie rods on your vehicle have torque specs of 30 N·m or 22 lb ft

3. Inner & outer tie rod specs

Q: Emergency brake line dragging on ground

It could be the emergency cable, or it could be a number of other things. If it is the cable, the bracket may be broken. I suggest having a trained technician to pinpoint the source of the noise and see what...

Q: Gas cap loose and check engine soon light comes on

Hi. In some cases I have seen that after market gas caps do fix the engine light for the gas cap. I suggest you try getting a gas cap from the Buick dealership and have the engine light reset properly....

Q: 98 buick runs perfect when first starting then begins to thunk when it gets warm.

If you are experiencing slow acceleration when the engine is under load, there are a variety of causes that would be considered. Fuel injectors can become clogged over time as the tiny passages become clogged. When an injector is clogged...