Q: Inner & outer tie rod specs

asked by on February 26, 2017

Torque specs for inner & outer tie rods on a 2004 buick lesabre

Hello.The tie rods on your vehicle have torque specs of 30 N·m or 22 lb ft

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Got a p2200 code, says powertrain

Should i change my cooler water each year ?

If it's the engine coolant that you are asking about, every other year should be quite sufficient. When you decide to have that done contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to replace your...

My right headlights isn't working

Hi there. In most cases, when one headlight is not working correctly, it's the headlight bulb that has worn out. However, it could also be a headlight relay that is faulty or another small electrical issue. It might be a...

Throttle Issues after cleaning it

The throttle body is not designed to be taken apart to be cleaned and you may have got cleaner into the sensors and actuator motor causing a short in the throttle body electrical parts. You need to have the computer...

I have a 2006 dodge charger 2.7 that has been overheating and the heater is blowing out cold air, warm air, and sometimes hot air

Hi there: Overheating issues can be very difficult to pinpoint without completing a physical inspection. If your heater is not blowing warm air, it's very possible that you have a clogged heater core coolant line; which can cause engine overheating...

I can't get my truck out of four wheel drive

Hello. Most of the time this occurs when the actuator in the transfer case fails. If the actuator was not when you went through the puddle then that could cause it to fail from the sudden change of temperature. This...

Overheating 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Any leaks in the cooling system will not allow the system to hold pressure. The cooling system holds pressure to raise the boiling point of the coolant. You need to get the leak fixed and make sure all the air...

Engine oil pressure warning light on

The engine oil pressure light is the to warn the driver when there is not enough oil pressure. This light usually comes on when the oil is far below the needed pressure to properly lubricate the engine. The oil level...

How do I use the lane change signals?

You should always use your signals when you are changing lanes, to alert drivers around you that you are doing so. You can signal a lane change with the turn signal lever, which is located on the left side of...