Q: Inner & outer tie rod specs

Torque specs for inner & outer tie rods on a 2004 buick lesabre

Hello.The tie rods on your vehicle have torque specs of 30 N·m or 22 lb ft

3. Inner & outer tie rod specs

Q: Car bucks going up hill

When your vehicle climbs a hill, the additional stress is sometimes too much for it to handle. Judging by the "bucking", it seems the engine is struggling to combust the air/fuel mix in the cylinder. This can be due to...

Q: My Buick LeSabre 1998 model misfires on cylinder #3.

Hi there. The fuel is warm when the level is low and when the fuel tank is filled up the fuel tends to get cooler than it was before. In general, the fuel is low dense when it is warm...

Q: My car cranked and ran for about 10 minutes. When I started to drive it shut off. Then it would not crank again.

The first thing to look for is air leaks. any air that gets into the engine without going through proper channels will lean out the system and cause problems. Look under the hood for any rubber hoses or boots that...