Q: Inner & outer tie rod specs

Torque specs for inner & outer tie rods on a 2004 buick lesabre

Hello.The tie rods on your vehicle have torque specs of 30 N·m or 22 lb ft

3. Inner & outer tie rod specs

Q: Engine light is on, Catalytic converter is bad. 2008 Jeep Wrangler

Hi - on your Jeep the catalytic converter(s) - all 4 of them - are welded together as a single assembly, going from the engine manifolds, to the center muffler section. You don't indicate your mileage, so it's hard to...

Q: How long will it take my air mass flow sensor to wk right i have a 96 buick lesabre

Hi Dorian. Thanks for contacting us today. The mass air flow sensor itself is an on or off type of component, meaning it either works or it won't. It doesn't take time for the sensor to 'break in'. The issue...

Q: My steering wheel locks up and the car turns off whenever I slow down.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The steering wheel lock solenoid is shorting out when driving the vehicle. To fix this, you will need to disconnect the battery and remove the steering wheel and airbag assembly. Then remove the turn...