Q: 2012 Elantra - I'm changing #4 cylinder ignition coil but i'm not sure which one it is. Anyone know the cylinder order?

Anyone know the cylinder order? I need to change #4 ignition coil but not sure which one it is.

The No. 1 cylinder is the cylinder nearest the engine’s crankshaft pulley. The No. 4 cylinder would be nearest the other end of the engine which is the flywheel (or flexplate) "end" of the engine. If you need assistance with the diagnostic and/or installation of an ignition coil, please request an ignition coil diagnostic and a certified Mechanic will be dispatched to assist you.

3. 2012 Elantra - I'm changing #4 cylinder ignition coil but i'm not sure which one it is. Anyone know the cylinder order?