Q: Q: Horn malfunctioning

I have a 2015 toyota corolla and the car honks randomly when we are driving also when we come to a complete stop. All doors are closed including trunk amd hood. Last week the car wouldnt start the battery was dead we jump started it and worked fine. But its struggling to start in the mornings. Will start and then honk, and honk while we are driving. Im leaning toward replacing the battery but would this be sign of a bad battery? Will the random honking stop? This is new has never happened to me.

A number of things may cause the horn to malfunction which may cause it to randomly fail or continuously go off. The horn switch may be faulty or can short circuit causing this to happen. The horn relay may also malfunction causing the horn to work intermittently. In some cases, even a low battery may cause the horn to randomly malfunction. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your horn.

3. Q: Horn malfunctioning