How to put my pulleys back on and my serpintine belt on a...

How to put my pulleys back on and my serpintine belt on a 2008 2.7 dosge charger ...

How to put my pulleys back on and my serpintine belt on a 2008 2.7 dosge charger

Ok thanks
Automotive Expert
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I'm Paul, I will help you with your question today. I am attaching your belt routing diagram below: [https://peapull.com/o/1599157731.pdf](https://peapull.com/o/1599157731.pdf) If you need more help just reply, and let me know. When you are satisfied with my answer please remember to rate my answer. Positive feedback is also appreciated. Thank you, Paul