Q: Turn signals and hazards don't work 2005 Pontiac Grand Am

Around the end of November, turn signals would begin to work intermittently, before going out completely days later. I've looked online everywhere and everything says that the fuses would be the cause...the issue being that all of the fuses in the car are perfectly fine. Another said that the turn signal relay in the hazard button setup above the radio is the issue, but I haven't been able to check that yet.

Hello - the problem you are experiencing is a failure of the turn signal/hazard warning flasher unit. The flasher unit performs the flash function for both your turn signals, and the emergency hazard flasher function. I recommend a turn signal/hazard flasher replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.