Q: Q: I have an very bad oil leak.

I have a leak that seems to be coming from right above the crank pully. I lose about a liter of oil a day. I think it might be either my oil pressure valve or my crank position sensor. What are your thoughts

The crankshaft seal is in the area you are referring to. The crankshaft seal lasts maybe 100,000 miles or so. There are other gaskets and seals in that area that would have to be examined as well. If you request an oil leak diagnostic a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will identify all the leak points and then let you know of your repair options and costs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: I have an very bad oil leak.