Q: I want to put an exhaust system on my car but it is not street legal, what can I do?

So my friend has a scion FRS 2013 and we plan on buying an invidia n1 cat back exhaust system and pairing it with borla headers part # 17284 which are supposedly only for racing vehicles. The issue is not fitting the parts together. The issue is that these are the only UEL headers for the FRS that would go well with the invidia n1 system, but they're not street legal due to the noise on the highway. How would you get around this to fixing this issue?