Q: So recently i had my car serviced for the water pump, gasket, heater hose T and cam sensor repaired on 1/16/2018 now my engine lig

I recently had some repairs done to my car the water pump, gasket and a heater t hose according to the shop i went to on 1/16/2018 and not even a week later my engine light is on again and the code its reading is p144c so i'm trying to figure out could this problem be related to the repairs i recently received or is this a totally unrelated problem?

The code P144C has no connection to the past repair work you have described. P144C refers to the purge valve on the charcoal canister. The purge valve remains closed until the PCM commands it opens. If the PCM doesn’t see flow through the valve when it should, the code P144C will set. To resolve this issue, and have the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a purge valve inspection/repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. So recently i had my car serviced for the water pump, gasket, heater hose T and cam sensor repaired on 1/16/2018 now my engine lig