Q: Which one of my heater hoses is the inlet on my 1999 Ford Ranger

trying to find the heater inlet hose to do a coolant flush, there are two hoses going into th firewall, which one is the inlet?

Hello. The inlet hose for your heating system is the hose that goes to the water pump area. The other hose is the outlet. These flush kits will actually work on either one though as it does go through the entire cooling system. If you really want to isolate the heater core you should remove both hoses and use a garden hose to flush out the heater core.

3. Which one of my heater hoses is the inlet on my 1999 Ford Ranger